Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Invitation to Friends

Dear Barbara,
During the last couple of weeks that we have spent together I have really noticed a change in your behaviour. A change that is really not a good thing, you think negatively of others and you treat animals and our ecosystem with very little respect. You have started to judge people constantly, and only think about yourself. This all needs to stop and I know just the solution. Come live where I live, even just for a little to teach you the real way to live and treat things! Fruitopia is a warm and loving place to live, you would love it here. This could teach you great morals to life, such as not eating our friends such as animals, and not judging other races. If you come to Fruitopia you will find we are meat eating free and only eat things that are good for us. This is a great way to keep us all in shape and fit. I noticed you complaint about your weight and that you needed to get in shape, well if you come here that’s what will happen. Your eating habits will be a lot better and you will start slimming out. We have nothing but 70-90 degree weather here, with a nice warm breeze. The weather here is phenomenal, especially because you love the hot weather like I do. I can honestly say, living here was the best move of my life! I am relaxed every morning or afternoon I wake up, because you can wake up whenever you’d like, and I couldn’t ask for more!
Everyone here is considered rich! No matter what job you do, everyone gets the same amount of minimum wage at a high rate. It is very easy to find a job here, you can do something as simple as farming and you still get paid the same amount as everyone else. The environment here is amazing, it is such a clean looking place to live in and you can never get sick! The air is so clean and fresh there is no bacteria to spread around. Where you live, you have your winter months where you can get below zero and tons of people are coughing and spreading their sickness with others. You wouldn’t have to worry about any of that if you moved here.
The very last thing I am going to say is that I miss you dearly! I think about you all day long and the fact that we live so far away and can only see each other once every two months. I want our relationship to last for a long time but not seeing each other doesn’t help in making that happen. Just consider moving here. We could have such a great life here and we would both feel good and happy all of the time! I’m asking you to consider this, but really I am just asking you to do it!
Hope I get a letter I am going to want to actually read back.
Love Lots, Pat
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment