Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Journal Entries

Dear Diary,
Today was a really hot day in Fruitopia, high 90’s with very little breeze. I could barley get myself up out of bed this afternoon to go to work. My job is a farmer; I plant and grow all sorts of crops. The fruit is so great along with the vegetables. I could say I am in great shape, but so is everyone else that lives here. Work was tiring but I managed and made a good amount of cash. I love waking up in the afternoon to everyone being happy and today was just one of those days! I was in such a great mood from the minute I woke up till right now. Today after work my sister and I went for a run to appreciate the hot sun we have here. It was a pretty long run, we ran 5k but it only took an hour long. After my run I showered up and got ready for dinner. My mom had said she was making pasta for dinner so I was pretty excited! The pasta sauce was obviously meatless though. Around 6 o-clock my mom called my sisters and I down for dinner. We ate and talked about how our day went. My mom said she got a lot of house work done today and was in a great mood. My dad was passed out on the couch; he must still be tired from work! That was my day today. Talk to you tomorrow!
From, Carly
Dear Diary,
Its 12:30 at night and I can’t fall asleep! There is so much on my mind it’s crazy. I just witnessed someone that lives here in Fruitopia kill a deer! That is against the rules. I don’t know what to do, I don’t know who to tell but I know this person could be in a huge amount of trouble. I have so many thoughts going through my mind right now, how could he do such a thing, not even just break the rules but actually kill the poor animal. Animals are our friends, and we don’t eat our friends! That’s what we all know and understand, that is our city’s motto. He betrayed all of us and that is why it is so hard to fall asleep! I keep rolling around in my bed not knowing what to do about the situation! I think instead of stressing out, because stressing out is something that usually doesn’t happen here, I am just going to sleep on it.
I’ll write to you tomorrow.
Goodnight, Kylee


Dear Diary,
This afternoon I have nothing planned, I am devoting my afternoon to relaxing and lying down in the sun. I am listening to my iPod as we speak and just getting my stuff ready to go outside. It is a Monday and we only go to school Tuesday-Friday so today is a weekend for me! I love the weekends, it’s a time to do nothing since we never get any school work to take home with us. My friends are all going to come over to hangout and lay by the pool with me. My mom and dad are out for the day, and then going out for dinner tonight. It is their 15th anniversary. My sisters are both older than me so live somewhere else with their boyfriends, but come down to visit often. Well looks like it is time for me to go relax! My friend Amy just pulled into the driveway. Talk to you later!
From, Maryanne

No comments:

Post a Comment